While canoeing on the River Shannon in Ireland, young filmmakers Sophie Windsor Clive & Liberty Smith catch a stunning natural phenomenon that will leave the viewer breathless. As the film begins with still-frames, the miraculous beauty that follows, when the video starts, comes as a pleasant twist to this video about to go viral with almost half a million views on YouTube at the time of this publication. The video can also be found on the popular site Vimeo.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- CLASH QUIZ: Guess Which City Is Experiencing A Major SPIKE In Crime? (No, IT’S not Chicago)
- QUESTION: Is Hillary ‘The One’ Spoken About In The Book Of Revelation?
- ‘Sasha Obama’ Praises ‘Scandal Free’ Father – Internet Immediately Takes Her Truth Town
- WOW! Beauty Queen Suspended for Tweets Against ISLAM – Do YOU Support Her?
- CLASH POLL: Trump Says He ‘Should Have Left Basketball Clowns Rot In Chinese Jail’ – Do You Agree?
- David Cassidy, Of Partridge Family Fame, Placed In INDUCED COMA – Here’s The 411