While canoeing on the River Shannon in Ireland, young filmmakers Sophie Windsor Clive & Liberty Smith catch a stunning natural phenomenon that will leave the viewer breathless. As the film begins with still-frames, the miraculous beauty that follows, when the video starts, comes as a pleasant twist to this video about to go viral with almost half a million views on YouTube at the time of this publication. The video can also be found on the popular site Vimeo.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Watch: Bro Breaks Work Record For Riding The Biggest Wave Ever!
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- LMAO: ‘I Love Guns & T*tties’ Patch Sends Liberal Snowflakes Into FULL Blizzard Mode
- Watch: 2yr. Old Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day – Gets PO’ed If He Runs Out
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…