While canoeing on the River Shannon in Ireland, young filmmakers Sophie Windsor Clive & Liberty Smith catch a stunning natural phenomenon that will leave the viewer breathless. As the film begins with still-frames, the miraculous beauty that follows, when the video starts, comes as a pleasant twist to this video about to go viral with almost half a million views on YouTube at the time of this publication. The video can also be found on the popular site Vimeo.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Graduation Letter From The 1930’s Would Be Banned From Schools Today
- Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs Just Kicked The Shiitake Mushrooms Out Of Trey Gowdy – Is Lou Right or Ridiculous?
- Watch: Dude Loses His Sh*t On Airplane, Starts Punching People, What Would You Do?
- Watch: Hillary Goes Stone Cold When Asked About Ivanka Being 1st Female President
- Muslim Millionaire Cleared Of Raping Teen – ‘I Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated Her’
- Watch: This ‘I Love My Vagana’ Video Is The Weirdest Damn Video We’ve Seen
- Watch: Chick Says Cop Sexually Assaulted Her – Dash Cam Video Tells A Different Tale