While canoeing on the River Shannon in Ireland, young filmmakers Sophie Windsor Clive & Liberty Smith catch a stunning natural phenomenon that will leave the viewer breathless. As the film begins with still-frames, the miraculous beauty that follows, when the video starts, comes as a pleasant twist to this video about to go viral with almost half a million views on YouTube at the time of this publication. The video can also be found on the popular site Vimeo.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Question: Who’s More Blameworthy For The Valentine’s Day Massacre – The FBI Or The NRA?
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious
- VIDEO: Thug TAUNTS Victim To Hit Him – That Was A BAD Idea
- ‘Demon Voices’: Murderous Evil Weed, Nikolas Cruz, Now Blames The Devil For His Actions
- Watch: Here’s Two Of The Dumbest Damn Criminals Walking The Planet Right Now
- A Christian’s Response To The Valentine’s Day Massacre – You Will Not Hear This In Sunday School!