Why the welfare cycle is so difficult to break . . . an honest welfare recipient explains why people who work are just worried about feeling good about themselves. Lucy is a 32 years old Austin, TX welfare recipient and says working is stupid. This conversation took place on October 30, 2013 at 7:48 am.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!
- ‘Cowards’: 4 Deputies Cowered Behind Cars As Cruz Killed Kids – Here’s The Damning Details
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Judge Returns Gun Fire After Being Ambushed – I Have To Say, I’m Very Impressed
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals