Why the welfare cycle is so difficult to break . . . an honest welfare recipient explains why people who work are just worried about feeling good about themselves. Lucy is a 32 years old Austin, TX welfare recipient and says working is stupid. This conversation took place on October 30, 2013 at 7:48 am.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- FOX Hires Actors To POSE As Fans For Rams Game – This Is TRULY Pathetic
- CLASH POLL: Do You Consider Barack Our 1st FEMALE President?
- VIRAL: F-Bomb Dropping Black Chick Reports On Massive House Fire And It’s HILARIOUS
- DISGUSTING: Look What San Fran’s ‘City Officials’ Are Asking Of Kate Steinle’s Parents
- DEAR CNN: Here’s 6 Things That SHRED Your Roy Moore Blather – Good Luck