Every pro sports team has its share of misfits, druggies and thugs. But most teams also have a stable of classy role models like these guys. As a lifelong Coloradoan and Denver Broncos fanatic, it does my heart well to see the example these Orange Crush Christians are setting for young people. Whether you’re pulling for the Seahawks or the Broncos in the big game, it’s nice to know that there’s hope for the NFL yet!
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- Chick Credits ‘White Privilege’ For Girl’s Success – Girl Takes Whiner To REALITY Town
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- DEAR AMERICA: Isn’t It STRANGE Liberals Aren’t Raising Hell Over THIS Mass Shooter?