Every pro sports team has its share of misfits, druggies and thugs. But most teams also have a stable of classy role models like these guys. As a lifelong Coloradoan and Denver Broncos fanatic, it does my heart well to see the example these Orange Crush Christians are setting for young people. Whether you’re pulling for the Seahawks or the Broncos in the big game, it’s nice to know that there’s hope for the NFL yet!
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- FOX Hires Actors To POSE As Fans For Rams Game – This Is TRULY Pathetic
- CLASH POLL: Do You Consider Barack Our 1st FEMALE President?
- VIRAL: F-Bomb Dropping Black Chick Reports On Massive House Fire And It’s HILARIOUS
- DEAR AMERICA: Why Are The IDENTITIES Of the Houston Shooters NOT Being Reported?
- Dear Joy Behar: Is Grabbing Robin Williams’ Junk ‘Just Joking’ Or Molestation?