Every pro sports team has its share of misfits, druggies and thugs. But most teams also have a stable of classy role models like these guys. As a lifelong Coloradoan and Denver Broncos fanatic, it does my heart well to see the example these Orange Crush Christians are setting for young people. Whether you’re pulling for the Seahawks or the Broncos in the big game, it’s nice to know that there’s hope for the NFL yet!
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- Watch: Fergie Butchers The National Anthem – Total Disrespect For Our Nation’s Song
- The Left Would Call This Young Man A ‘Terrorist’ – We Think He Was Raised Properly
- Even Forgotten Facts About Slavery Are Still Facts Worth Knowing
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious