1. “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction.”
So, Michelle Obama has never been proud of her country. Why is that? She was born in 1964, during the height of the Civil Rights Movement, so she could definitely be proud of her country due to the end of segregation, not to mention the fact that change was definitely taking place. But I guess no matter what happens, she is never pleased, because she likes to play the race card in any situation.
2. “America is just downright mean.”
What country has ever been nice throughout its entire history? Michelle Obama disses America, but ever since she moved into the White House, she has been living like a queen.
3. “The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know.”
She is trying to refer to the statistics regarding black-on-black crime, but at the same time, it seems as though she is advancing a stereotype.
4. “Ultimately this issue is on us. We’re the ones who make the decisions about what our kids eat.”
So who exactly is Michelle Obama referring to when she says “us”? Is she referring to parents, or is she referring to the federal government? It seems to be the latter.
5. “Together, we can help make sure that every family that walks into a restaurant can make an easy, healthy choice.”
Most restaurants are pursuing this goal on their own, without any pressure from the federal government. After all, they are part of the private sector. I guess she plans to push through legislation mandating that all restaurants in America have healthy choices.
6. “Every day, the people I meet inspire me…every day, they make me proud…every day they remind me how blessed we are to live in the greatest nation on Earth.”
Wait a minute. I thought Michelle Obama was never really proud of her country, which she described as downright mean. Now all of the sudden, she is praising her country?
7. “The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.”
So much for equality, something that Obamacare and Common Core will not provide.
In conclusion, the sooner the Obamas are out of the White House, the better.
Image: Courtesy of: http://www.meneame.net/story/prostitutas-berlusconi-vestian-obama