Bret Baier opened a panel segment on his show Friday night with a flashback to President Barack Obama’s snide ridiculing, of Mitt Romney’s now seeming prescient concern about Russia’s “geo-political” threat, during the October 22, 2012 presidential debate. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the cold war has been over for 20 years,” Obama lectured.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Playmate Accused Of RACISM For Picking Cotton – No, This Isn’t Satire
- Yo, Libs: Watch What Happens To Women Under SHARIA Law – What Time’s Your ‘Protest?’
- Trump TROLLS LaVar Ball – It’s BRUTAL & PERFECT
- WATCH: “F**k Yo Flag” Black Protesters Spit On the Flag…THEN They Meet a VET
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- Navy Aircrew Draws PENIS In The Sky – Liberals Confused About What To Do
- HEY CNN: Religion Of Peace BEHEADS Woman For Shopping … Is This NEWS?