HORRIBLE: Family Hospitalized by Eating Meat Laced with LSD From WALMART

A pregnant woman went into labor early and her young children were rushed to hospital after accidentally eating LSD in steak bought from a Florida WalMart.

Jessica Rosado had to have her labor induced on Monday night after the 31-year-old and her family fell ill and started hallucinating after dinner.

The WalMart store that supplied the bottom round steak has turned over all its meat for testing as police begin an investigation. 

Read more: Daily Mail

Like Clash? Like Clash.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.