Young Brandon Winger was diagnosed with cancer at a young age. This tough young man loves to hunt, so the “Outfitters Guide” crew decides to take him on a dream hunt in Texas. Unfortunately, Brandon passed away shortly after this hunt. An annual hunt is now dedicated to Brandon’s memory. Brandon shows off his shooting skills on a great buck in this clip from “Outfitters Guide.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- Dear America: Look How Much CASH You Might Net Accusing Trump Of Getting Sexy With You
- WTF? Deported Mexican Jumps Off Bridge And SPLATS Because … Trump?