Young Brandon Winger was diagnosed with cancer at a young age. This tough young man loves to hunt, so the “Outfitters Guide” crew decides to take him on a dream hunt in Texas. Unfortunately, Brandon passed away shortly after this hunt. An annual hunt is now dedicated to Brandon’s memory. Brandon shows off his shooting skills on a great buck in this clip from “Outfitters Guide.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- DEAR AMERICA: Isn’t It STRANGE Liberals Aren’t Raising Hell Over THIS Mass Shooter?
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- CLASH POLL: Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Unmask When Using These Services?
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- JAPAN & ISLAM: The Japanese Don’t Have A Terrorist Problem For This BRILLIANT Reason