This young New Yorker, Brett Cohen, decides to try a social experiment. He decided to dress up like a celebrity and walk around with an entourage to see what the reactions of people in New York City would be. The results will make you think about how easily people are blindly led.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Chris Rock: ‘I Want An Equal Amount Of White Kids Shot Every Month’
- Clash Poll: Should The FBI Protect Kids Like They Protect The Clintons?
- Mike Rowe’s Response To The Florida Shooting Will Not Please CNN
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- TRAGIC: Professional Hunter Eaten By Crocs In Zimbabwe
- Texas Girl Jackhammers FBI & DOJ – Succinctly States What We All Think About Them