Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Green Beret Bad@ss Takes On The #MeToo Ladies And It’s Epic
- Yo, NFL Dolts: 94yr. Old Bob Dole Just Put Y’all To Shame – Watch And Learn
- Woman Kills Punk Robbing Her Home – The Response Of The Punk’s Family Is Mind-blowing
- WATCH: Out Of Control Chick Attacks Cop – Cop Takes Her To Paintown
- Boom! More Suspects Being Investigated In The Vegas Slaughter – Here’s The 411
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’