Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Hey, ‘Trump Is Racist’ Peeps: Prager Just Blew Your ‘Animals’ Nonsense All To Hell
- Right Or Ridiculous? Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Twitter Followers
- Extortion: Famous Gun-Grabber Just Issued A Million-Dollar Demand To This Major Grocery Chain
- She’s Back! Race-Faker Rachel Dolezal Busted For Welfare Fraud
- Creepy Judge Suspended For Bumping Uglies In Chambers… And That’s Not Even The Worst Of It
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends