Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Major ‘Religious Leader’ Married A 9yr. Old Girl – And Should He Be CONDEMNED?
- WATCH: This Video On Freedom Of Speech Won’t Last Long On Social Media
- BOMBSHELL: DOJ Reveals What Sessions Is Planning To Do To HILLARY – I Think You’ll LOVE This
- ‘Sasha Obama’ Praises ‘Scandal Free’ Father – Internet Immediately Takes Her Truth Town
- Guess How Much Money The U.S. House SECRETLY Paid To Sexual Harassment Victims
- Week 10 Of The NFL Was BRUTAL! – Look What Goodell Is Now DEMANDING
- WUSS ALERT: Steve Martin’s Song, ‘King Tut’, Now Deemed ‘Racist’ by Snowflakes