HEAD IN THE SAND: ‘I don’t care about politics!’

Written by Rob Morse on October 24, 2014

You don’t care about politics. Really?

Do you care about jobs? A third of us are not working. We have an administration who uses their phone and their pen to pile a trillion dollars of new regulatory cost on industry.

Do you care about immigration? The United States has 10 percent of the world’s population. We have a White House who wants to invite the other 90 percent to live here and vote for them.

Do you care about the next generation of Americans? New government debt and taxes will cripple us for generations to come. Do you plan to live here or leave?

Do you care about religious freedom? The government now tells churches who they can hire, who they can fire, what they can say, and who they can donate to. Religious freedom has been reduced to the freedom to worship.

Do you care about your liberty and free elections? The federal government refuses to prosecute voter fraud. At the same time, they challenge state laws that require voters to identify themselves.

It seems we have every reason to vote this year because politicians are running our lives whether we care about politics or not.

Image: image

Image: http://callsummit.typepad.com/summit_security_investiga/2008/05/

You Might Like