With just nine days to go until Election Day, Republicans’ national lead appears to be crystallizing, with voters still preferring a GOP-led Congress and viewing Republican campaigns significantly less negatively than those of Democrats.According to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll, a majority of likely voters – 52 percent – say they would like to see Capitol Hill controlled by Republicans, compared to 41 percent who favor the president’s party. (For registered voters, it’s 46 percent GOP and 42 percent Democrat-controlled.)While neither party can boast stellar approval ratings, those surveyed gave Republicans better marks when asked whether what they’ve heard, seen or read in the past few weeks has made them feel more or less favorable towards either party.Among likely voters, 25 percent said they’re feeling better about the Democratic Party, compared to 53 percent who are feeling worse — a net negative of 28 points.Read more: NBC News
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- This Chart Blows Supposed ‘White Privilege’ All To HELL – Please Share With Race Baiters
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Sarah Sanders A ‘Trollop’ – Watch This And Tell Us Who’s The Trollop?
- DISGUSTING: NFL Clown Launches Insane Tirade Against COPS – Another Out Of Control PUNK
- BREAKING: Terror Attack In New York – Guess Who The Culprit Is?