UNREAL: Ivy League Students Ask Rick Perry If He’d Perform Sick Sex Act For Campaign Cash

This generation is damned.  Great job mom and dad.

By Maggie Lit, Campus Reform

A student at Dartmouth College asked Texas Governor Rick Perry Sunday if he would accept anal sex in exchange for $102 million in campaign contributions.

Senior Emily Sellers, a member of The Dartmouth, the official campus newspaper, posed the question to confront Perry’s stance on homosexuality. Another student, Timothy Messen, accused Perry of comparing homosexuality to alcoholism.

Trending: Poor Beto: Trump & Cruz Rally In Houston Already Has 75K+ Registered To Attend – Can You Say, ‘BOOM?’

The questions, which were written by sophomore Ben Packer and passed out on flyers before the event, were not well received by other students in attendance.

“In 2002, you supported Texas’s anti-sodomy law,” the flyer reads. “Do you (Rick Perry) dislike bootysex because the peeny goes in where the poopy comes out?”

Read more: Campus Reform

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.