Any guy who listens to Taylor Swift is already gay.
By Larry Tomczak, The Christian Post
Regularly on TV celebrities and “experts” celebrate the “fact” that probably 25-30% of Americans are really gay. Accurate statistics don’t bear this out as the actual figure is somewhere between 2-3%.
Focus on the Family ministry warns: “The people behind our nightly diet of network and cable programming have a gay agenda.”
Here’s how Hollywood is promoting homosexuality right now:
- Super hyped “Empire” series starts with Oscar nominee Terrence Howard having a homosexual son – and he’s a hunk.
- “Glee” features over five gay characters.
- Home and remodeling reality shows regularly feature lesbians and gays in partnerships exploring homes.
- “Modern Family” features a gay couple who married over two episodes
- “Ellen DeGeneres” celebrates her lesbianism and “marriage” in between
- appearances of guests like Taylor Swift to attract young girls.
- “Dancing with the Stars” hosts a gay judge and gay couples.
- “Biggest Loser” had lesbian Jillian Michaels as a role model coach.
- “The Good Wife” now has a lesbian/bisexual investigator.
- “Scandal” has two gays.
- “2 1/2 Men” just added a lesbian daughter.
- “Grey’s Anatomy” highlights a lesbian couple with their child.
- “Survivor” and other reality shows regularly parade homosexuals as contestants.
- Anderson Cooper boasts openly on TV he’d rather “have sex” with a man plus co-hosts New Year’s Eve festivities nationwide.
Read more: The Christian Post