By Pam Key, Breitbart
After Earnest said the safety of individuals needs to be considered, CBS’s Major Garrett asked, “Taking steps to protect American service personnel is different than raising questions about the judgment of satirical expression, be it to mock Islam or Christianity or Judaism or any thing else. Where do you draw the line? Do you not have absolute support for the satirical mockery of any institution on this planet?”
Earnest said “There is nothing that the individuals at that satirical magazine did that justified in any way the kind of violence we saw in Paris last week. No. That is the most important principle that is at stake here. At the same time, it would not be the first time their was a discussion in this country about the responsibilities that go along with exercising the right to freedom of speech.”
Read more: Breitbart
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Dicky Durbin Now Doubts What He Heard From Trump – “…Whichever word that he used”
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found
- Nugent Weighs In On Trump’s Supposed S**thole Comment And It’s Perfect
- Pastor Goes After Trump With Mike Pence Sitting In The Congregation – Was He Right Or Wrong?
- Watch: Breitbart London’s Editor Says, Muslim Mayor Has Turned London Into A Sh*thole – Do You Agree?