This Wisconsin mom is outraged after seeing what ‘conservatives’ think of ‘the poor’ on their child’s quiz.
As part of a lesson comparing various political ideologies, a West Allis, Wisconsin, teacher asked students at Nathan Hale High School to put these and other statements on a political spectrum ranging from communist to fascist:
- We should not help the poor, it’s a waste of money.
- We are all workers, we should all be equal. Anyone who’s not equal must die.
- Don’t ever forget that you have the right to read anything you want.
- The problem with this country is we no longer have a common sense of morality, what’s right and wrong.
- It wouldn’t hurt if the nation’s wealthy paid more in taxes so we could provide government-run daycares for poor mothers who need the work.
As you can see in the photo, the teacher ‘corrected’ this paper claiming the statement ‘We should not help the poor, it’s a waste of money’was a Conservative/Republican value.
Read more: IJ Review