David Brock has spent more than a decade trying to bring down Bill O’Reilly.
When Brock launched Media Matters for America in 2004, the liberal watchdog gave O’Reilly its “Misinformer of the Year” award. Six years later, it made Fox News its chief preoccupation, launching what Brock described as an all-out campaign of “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the network.
So it should surprise no one that, in the wake of revelations about O’Reilly’s dubious Falklands War claims, Media Matters is on an all-out offensive.
“It’s all hands on deck,” Brock told the On Media blog on Thursday. “This is a moving target. We’re not done.”
Media Matters, which is based in Washington, employs roughly 45 researchers. According to Bradley Beychok, the group’s president, all of these researchers have been tasked with helping the effort to expose past instances in which O’Reilly lied about his personal experiences. Beychok runs the day-to-day operations, but Brock said he checks in “multiple times a day” to weigh in and give advice.
Read more: Politico
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- FOX Hires Actors To POSE As Fans For Rams Game – This Is TRULY Pathetic
- CLASH POLL: Do You Consider Barack Our 1st FEMALE President?
- DEAR AMERICA: Why Are The IDENTITIES Of the Houston Shooters NOT Being Reported?
- Dear Joy Behar: Is Grabbing Robin Williams’ Junk ‘Just Joking’ Or Molestation?
- DISGUSTING: Look What San Fran’s ‘City Officials’ Are Asking Of Kate Steinle’s Parents