An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- This Hollywood Hottie Apologized For Disrespecting Our Flag – The NFL Should Follow Her Example
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- Visual Map Of The Cabal Behind ‘Trump Dossier’ Will Never Be Aired On CNN
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Unreal: 18yr Old Auctions Her Virginity – The Amount Of Money She Got Is Staggering