An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- British Newsbabe Mocks Trump, Until John Bolton Takes Her To School
- Mouthy Fresno St. Prof Who Mocked Mrs. Bush’s Death And Bragged She Couldn’t Be Fired Gets Some Bad News
- BOOM: Kyle Kashuv Destroys David Hogg’s New ‘Boycott’ Before It Gets Out Of The Starting Gate
- Student Gov Votes Against U.S. Flag Proposal Unless It Also Includes Gay Flag
- Trump Breaks His Silence On Stormy With One Hilarious Tweet
- Two Pastors Say Wearing A Beard Is A Sin – So We Put Them On Full Roast
- Parents Face Prison For Protecting 13yr. Old Daughter From Would-be Sex Predator