Who comes up with these ‘games’? This new game just left 1 12-yr old boy dead. Forward this to every parent you know.
The family of a 12 year old boy who died playing a ‘choking game’ have called for greater public warnings about the deadly craze.
William Stanesby, a talented pupil at one of the country’s top grammar schools, was found dead at his retired naval officer parents’ £750,000 home in June.
An inquest in September recorded an open verdict, which did not rule out the possibility that William had committed suicide.
The aim of the so-called ‘choking game’ is to produce a dizzy sensation by restricting then returning the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. But it can all too easily go wrong, with fatal consequences.
Campaigners warn it is becoming a deadly playground ‘epidemic’, fuelled by internet videos which entice youngsters to dice with death.
The unusual decision to hold a second inquest came after new evidence from William’s classmates at the Judd School in Tonbridge, Kent, who told teachers that he had ‘previously played the choking game’ and that he had shown them what he did.
Read more: Daily Mail
Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls is here to help fathers with daughters.
In this book, Doug Giles table scores of road-tested, historically proven, can’t miss principles for raising girls with a fighting spirit, discernment, a winning attitude, and a holy vision to overcome this feces filled culture.