Deputy Ben Fields was fired.
Fields gained national notoriety when he arrested a black teen girl at a school in Columbia, SC.
Classmates video recorded the take down using cell phones. Once posted on social media the recordings went viral allowing the predatory left to seize the moment.
It was obvious, they explained, that racism was at the core of the arrest. Specifically the left bemoaned the brute force used during the arrest.
An early report quoted a local resident who complained that black women were unduly abused by authorities.
While the media is eager to exploit instances of violence involving black Americans, it fails to note that nearly all are responses to black provocation and blatant disregard for the rule of law.
The media also deceives us by ignoring the epidemic of black violence committed against white women.
• The national media failed to inform us that 34-year-old Holly Richardson, a single mother, was brutally murdered in Palm Beach, Fla. last year. Her alleged killer was captured earlier this month. The white victim of black savagery leaves behind a 9-year-old daughter.
• Also arrested this month was a 60-year-old black male accused of murdering 25-year-old Renee Harvey. Police say the alleged killer burglarized his victim’s Oregon apartment in 1988 then returned days later to kill her, ostensibly to prevent her from testifying against him. Enhanced DNA testing allowed authorities to make the belated arrest. It’s another murder case involving a black man and a white woman.
• Another such homicide culminated this week when a black male was convicted of murdering Suzanne Durocher, 50, during a home invasion. The woman was stabbed to death. The killer was also charged with attempted murder. He repeatedly stabbed the victim’s 22-year-old daughter, reports say. That black-on-white crime occurred in New Jersey.
• A five-year-old girl lost her mother in Minnesota earlier this month. Sarah Ann Wierstad, 24, was fatally shot as she was returning home from work. The single mother worked two jobs to support her daughter. The black male who killed her apparently preferred robbing vulnerable white women rather than work. We can only imagine the heartache the victim’s daughter endured while attending her mother’s funeral. Did you see this crime reported in the national media? Nor did we.
• 27-year-old Tonya Lynn Amerson’s body was found discarded behind a Target store in Alabama. A 41-year-old black male has been arrested for her murder. Police say the victim was likely murdered days before her dismembered remains were discovered earlier this month. Amerson was white. Her alleged killer is black. The national media is silent.
• The national media also ignored the brutal murder of 28-year-old Candice Roper in Mississippi. Roper’s remains were discovered inside her apartment Oct. 1. The victim was seven months pregnant when she and her unborn baby lost their lives. Her four other children are left without a mother. A black male was arrested for the crime.
The rough treatment of a belligerent black teen girl pales in comparison to the ongoing epidemic of white women being murdered by black males. Nonetheless, the national media is careful to tailor its reporting to fit the cultural Marxism narrative that blacks are the perennial victims of white privilege and oppression.
You may read more stories of racial crime at AbateTheHate.com.
Image: Screen Shot: http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/29/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-videos/