ISIS has released their detailed and sick list on rules for female slaves. This will make you sick to your stomach. Where is the feminist outrage as Obama continues to downplay ISIS?
ISIS has issued an extremely detailed ruling on when the ‘owners’ of female slaves can have sex with them in a sickening attempt to justify the rape and torture of its captives.
The ruling or fatwa has the force of law and appears to go beyond ISIS’s previous known utterances on the subject, a leading Islamic State scholar said.
It sheds new light on how the group is trying to reinterpret centuries-old teachings to sanction the sexual slavery of women in the swaths of Syria and Iraq it controls.
The fatwa was among a huge trove of documents captured by U.S. Special Operations Forces during a raid targeting a top ISIS official in Syria in May.
THE 15 DOS AND DON’TS FOR ‘OWNERS’ OF ISIS FEMALE SEX SLAVES:
- It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
- If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
- It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
- If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
- If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
- The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her
- If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible
- If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her
- If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death
- If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property
- If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership
- It is not permissible to have intercouse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle
- It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive
- The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform
- The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden
Read more: Daily Mail