Details of the case were revealed this week when the now 18-year-old from Afghanistan appeared in court.
At the same time, it was revealed that after serving his sentence he will not be deported as the sentence is not more than three years, according to a report in the Kurier newspaper.
The pensioner, whose daughter Sylvia was a helper working with refugees, had been walking her dog alongside the canal in Traiskirchen, where Austria’s largest refugee centre is located.
She was attacked last autumn, but police admitted it was not reported at the time to local media because of the sensitivity of the subject.
The 72-year-old woman, identified only as Christina F., said: “It was a really hot day and I decided to take my dog for a walk along the Schwechat River, and saw two young men swimming there.”
Read more: Krone
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- Whoopi Goldberg Goes After Judge Jeanine In F-Bomb Laced Tirade
- REPORT: The More Teens Use Digital Devices, The Higher The Risk Of …
- WATCH: Roseanne Attacks Valerie Jarrett AGAIN – Snowflakes Will Not Like This One
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- Dear Parents: Would You Allow Drag Queens To Read To Your Kiddies About Drag Queens?
- LMAO: Mad Maxine’s Freaking Over Planned Protests At Her Office