Details of the case were revealed this week when the now 18-year-old from Afghanistan appeared in court.
At the same time, it was revealed that after serving his sentence he will not be deported as the sentence is not more than three years, according to a report in the Kurier newspaper.
The pensioner, whose daughter Sylvia was a helper working with refugees, had been walking her dog alongside the canal in Traiskirchen, where Austria’s largest refugee centre is located.
She was attacked last autumn, but police admitted it was not reported at the time to local media because of the sensitivity of the subject.
The 72-year-old woman, identified only as Christina F., said: “It was a really hot day and I decided to take my dog for a walk along the Schwechat River, and saw two young men swimming there.”
Read more: Krone
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- NFL BOYCOTT WEEK #7: NFL Teams Play Before Empty Seats – These Pics Are BRUTAL!
- Snowflakes Start ‘FLAG Burning Party’ – Look Who CRASHED Their Little Event!
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her