by Sylvia Andrews
Clash Daily Guest Contributor
We are a republic, and it’s important that we remain one. Unfortunately, some of the citizens of this country have fallen for all the lies, distortions, and withholding of information by this Socialist, pro-Muslim, anti-Israel, anti-American administration. Of course, the mainstream media is complicit in assisting in this fundamental “transformation” of America. We need to remind Americans and those who are guests in this country of many things. This is the United States of America and if you are fortunate enough to live here and enjoy all that this land has to offer, then abide by the following:
1. Our law is the Constitution of the United States. No, there will be no sharia or any other foreign law.
2. This country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and we prefer to live that way. All religions are free to worship as they wish, but do not impose your religion on others.
3. To the atheists…if you choose to not have a religion and not believe in God, that is your prerogative, but stop imposing your ideas on everyone else. By the way, how come you never target Muslims, only Christians and Jews?
4. I personally do not agree with the liberal, progressive mindset, but they, of course, are free to express themselves. However, this doesn’t work both ways. They want everyone to agree with them and think like them. If you don’t, then you’re immediately bashed and demonized. There is no civility or freedom of thought with progressives.
5. Political correctness has to go. The use of certain words are prohibited in some universities, such as “American”, “opposite sex”, “senior citizen”, and “obese”. Every time you turn around someone is offended by what you say or don’t say. Enough! Freedom of speech must be maintained, and if some are offended, so be it.
6. Let’s look at the Muslim situation. Mr. Obama keeps bringing them here, giving in to their demands and spending millions of taxpayer dollars on them. Why? Many do not assimilate, hate our culture and traditions, demand everything and get offended constantly about anything and everything. We need to stop importing them and send many back where they came from. This administration does not import Christians from the Middle East, who are being tortured, raped, sold into slavery and beheaded, daily. Why doesn’t he bring them here as well?
7. There are over 35 Muslim terrorist training camps here in this country. Why aren’t they being shut down? They pose a tremendous security risk for Americans.
8. It seems to be fashionable these days, among the left, to hate America. Well, that’s easily remedied. Those who hate this country should leave. We do not need, or want, them here.
9. Our flag should always be displayed with pride. If some are offended by this then I suggest that they go somewhere where they will like the flag of that country.
10. Too many schools, universities and organizations are giving in to ridiculous demands from Muslim and atheist groups. Stop it!
11. Don’t believe everything you read or see on television. The mainstream media has forgotten what journalism is supposed to be, and objectivity and fairness are no longer found. Instead, they have become the lackeys for the White House, Democrat party, Academia, and the looney-lefties in Hollywood.
12. Teach our children American history, not the five pillars of Islam.
It’s time to wake up and start using common sense and logic. It’s time to remember what so many have given so much to preserve our republic. Do not allow it to disappear.
Sylvia Andrews has a Masters Degree in nursing, and has practiced for many years. She is politically active, holds strong opinions about how and where the country should be headed. A well-travelled person, she’s been to almost all 50 states and several foreign countries. She advocates for the Constitution and very much for the 2nd Amendment. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org