Do black lives really matter in the neighborhoods and urban areas of America where families and innocent individuals are under daily assault from black on black crime? Apparently for the group “Black Lives Matter”, they would rather side with the black murderers and drug pushers than march and advocate for the tens of thousands of black victims.
Telling the truth is often difficult when an organization is formed from the dark seed of a lie. That is exactly what far too many black and liberal marchers have organized around and then pushed the narrative of an epidemic of white cops murdering blacks on the streets of America. The only problem with that original lie which gave birth to the so called “Black Lives Matter” organization was that Mike Brown’s death was not “Hands Up” but rather take the officer’s gun.
But the genesis of this collection of tens of thousands of individuals who would rather march, disrupt and cause disarray in city after city is birthed in the heart of the Democrat party. For Democrats in order to win in a presidential or in a mid-term election year, there always has to be a victim of the moment that needs to be placed front and center across America’s mainstream America’s headlines.
Just look at the record and see if there is no truth to this narrative.
• February 26, 2012, George Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old black teen in Sanford, Florida. He is used by President Barack Obama, Al Sharpton and an array of race baiter practitioners all over America. Democrats use his death in campaign ads against Republicans as a tool for election.
• August 9, 2014, 18-year-old Michael Brown was fatally shot by police officer Darren Wilson, a white Ferguson police officer. The “Hands Up” slogan which turned out to be a lie was given birth, and liberals, black leaders and Democrats used the lie and Brown’s death in campaign ads against Republicans as if they were part of the death of Brown.
• “Black Lives Matter” rev up marches, disruption of campaign events against Donald Trump claiming acts of imaginary racist behavior by Trump. Only problem, when pressed by reporters, none of the participants can name a racist act. Again the lie in 2016 is more important than the truth.
Truth does matter, and perhaps it was former President Bill Clinton, who said it best recently in Philadelphia when Black Lives Matter protesters were disrupting a campaign event Clinton was attending for his wife. The protesters screamed out angry shouts against the former president for signing into law a bill which increased prison sentences for gang related offences.
Since tens of thousands of the incarcerated were blacks, the protesters were angry. It did not matter that these predators were responsible for tens of thousands of crimes including murder committed against black victims.
Clinton’s lips curled as he held firm. He stressed that his crime bill helped prevent gangs from continuing to kill African-American children. He stated, “I talked to a lot of African-American groups. They thought black lives mattered. They said take this bill because our kids are being shot in the street by gangs. We had 13-year-old kids planning their own funerals.” He then added, “Tell the Truth.”
Here is the truth that “Black Lives Matter” conveniently and purposely chooses to ignore:
• Blacks killed other blacks in Chicago at a higher rate than both America’s Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815). Chicago’s murder toll between 2001–November, 26 2015 was an alarming 7,401. Yet not a peep out of “Black Lives Matter,”
• Based upon FBI data, in 2010 and 2011 4,906 blacks died at the hands of other blacks. What no protest?
• In those same two years, according to the Tuskegee Institute, 1,406 black Americans were victims of black on black murders than were lynched from 1982 to 1968. Yet liberals raised no alarm bells.
• As President Clinton said, tell the truth BLM. You would rather protest a gross illusion than protect the innocent because that would mean that you care. Facts matter and FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control statistics demonstrate that 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2012 according to University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson.
The harsh truth about the facts is that Clinton was correct and Black Lies Matter would rather believe their lie.