DEAR DAD: If A Court Ordered YOU To Treat Your Little Girl Like A BOY… Would You?

Published on May 11, 2016


If the court ordered you to treat your child as a gender that was clearly not biologically correct, what would you do? Check out what is happening to this dad who is in that exact situation.

PRINCE GEORGE, British Columbia, May 6, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Faced with two estranged parents in utter disagreement about their daughter’s wish to be a boy, a British Columbia Supreme Court judge has appointed the child a legal guardian to protect her interests.

The father not only wants his daughter to cease taking hormone blockers but also to cease all contact with transgender activists or transgender-friendly therapists.

Though the case is about whether the 11-year-old can give informed consent to such serious medical treatment, which is intended to delay the onset of female puberty, the judge appears to have already conceded the point by referring to the girl by her preferred, male, initials, J.K., and accepting her male self-identification.

In his ruling, Mr. Justice Ronald Skolrood declared that, “This case is really about J.K. and his role in determining his own future. In my view, these issues cannot be properly considered without J.K.’s direct participation.”

Her father, referred to as N.K., has persisted in referring to his daughter by her female name at birth, or P.K., in court documents, despite an earlier court order that he refer to her with male pronouns, name, and initials.

Read more: Life Site News

Share if your choice is B!