What do you think? Is American Law not enough?
Sharia Law, the set of rules that governs Muslims, has been implemented in other places.
Just one reason that Sharia shouldn’t be implemented is that it is absolutely regressive and audaciously violates women’s rights.
That’s why it’s so bizarre to see all those women in the full beekeeper burka appealing for it.
Under Sharia, those women are appealing for these awesome things:
1. Beating and raping wives is legal under Sharia
2. Women are given fewer rights than men
3. Marriage and sex with pre-pubescent girls is legal (so much for our pedophilia laws)
4. Women don’t have the same divorce rights as men
5. Female rulers are frowned upon (someone should tell Linda Sarsour)
6. Wives are to be subservient to their husbands
7. Women are seen as ‘lacking intelligence and religion’ (I wonder if Mohammed’s wife that encouraged him to continue his cave chats with an ‘angel’ knew that this would be the result)
8. Raping female captives is permissible under Sharia
(H/T to CounterJihad for the awesome list.)
Where are all the vagina-costumed, pay-gap shrieking, I’m-With-Her feminists decrying Sharia?
Nowhere to be found, because that would be intolerant.
The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now:The Effeminization Of The American Male