I grew up near Antioch, Tennessee. I don’t say that to try and convert biography into moral high ground as is the norm these days. I simply offer it for context.
Similarly, as of this writing and offered for context at 5:36PM EST on September 24th 2017, are the facts as we know them: media newsrooms are jam-packed with useful idiots trying to make the Antioch church shooting President Trump’s fault.
There are any number of ways they’ll use:
– They may say the shooter was distressed over Russian collusion with the Trump campaign during the election.
– Or that with the travel ban expiring, the shooter was distressed that his brethren from abroad might lack uninhibited access to the United States.
– Could the NFL thing. Maybe Trump’s rhetoric was a trigger or a microaggression that made the shooter kill people in a church he’d never been to before.
– Then there’s Obamacare. Maybe the shooter was suffering from a chronic ailment and feared Trump’s healthcare reform ideas would deprive him of care.
– Was the shooter a DACA dreamer from the islands that didn’t want to stop dreaming?
It’s early on in all this (refer to the time noted above) but I’ve got a nagging feeling the shooter was about as far left as one can get. I’ll bet his social media was rampant with Antifa, BLM, Occupy, and Charlottesville nonsense. He’s probably said he was “with her” but before that, he was feeling “the Bern”.
The media of course will ignore that because there’s a narrative to adhere to.
Image: Screen Shot: http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20170924/8949165/One-Killed-Eight-Shot-In-Church-Shooting-In.htm