Of the hundreds of books that I’ve read or listened to on the subject of governance, politics, society, and secular philosophy – none has had a more informative, documented, and powerful impact than The Big Lieby Dinesh D’Souza. His fact-based perspective on the past hundred-plus years is startling – about what we have been “brain-washed” into thinking and believing that just isn’t so.
If you’re an open-minded thinker in search of an honest perspective on how we got here, pick up a copy of this new book by this brilliant scholar. You won’t be disappointed.
Following are some of the main thoughts that I garnered from The Big Lie. A more comprehensive list can be found in the last chapter of the book. Alternatively, anyone interested could read a chapter a day and be done with the book in nine days.
Dinesh D’Souza’s historical and fact-based perspective is credible – is responsible – and worthy of full attention. So often we complain that the media and its commentators do not get the story straight. Let us not be guilty of the same sin.
• The Democrat Party was, historically, a strong supporter of slavery and racism.
• The Republican Party was, historically, opposed to slavery and racism.
• The Ku Klux Klan was an offshoot of the Democrat Party.
• The Republican Party was the proponent of equal rights for all races. The Dems opposed it.
• Fascism and Nazism advocated centralized government and control of industry and people’s lives.
• Many of the Fascist ideas expounded by Mussolini and Hitler were taken from American Progressive Democrat philosophy.
• The Democrat Party still advocates Fascist ideas and values, i.e., centralized government power and control of our citizenry, while falsely accusing Republicans of being Fascists.
• Margaret Sanger, a Democrat leftist, championed birth control, eugenics, and euthanasia, which was emulated by Hitler and the Nazis.
• America was founded as a decentralized Constitutional Republic advocating the separation of Federal Government powers and State governance of America’s citizenry.
• The Republican Party must aggressively oppose Progressive Democrat Party’s dominance of education, the media and Hollywood – in their effort to foster quasi-Fascist-elitist control of the American people, our industry and economy.
(Composed under the influence of Dinesh D’Souza’s new book, The Big Lie.)
Image: Screen Shot: https://www.dineshdsouza.com/books/the-big-lie/