Not too long ago I informed our readers about the Politically Incorrect Guide to the American Revolution by Dave Dougherty and Larry Schweikart. Since then there have been two more Politically Incorrect Guides that are out in bookstores: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism by Paul Kengor and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity by Michael P. Foley.
In The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism, author Paul Kengor discusses how communism is accepted among younger people due to the liberal indoctrination they experience in the schools. He also mentions the death toll from all the communist regimes across the globe (over a hundred million people — ten times more people than the Nazis killed). In addition, Kengor points out various other facts, which are as follows:
• American high school students have recently put on events celebrating communism.
• To school teachers, the real villains are the “red-baiting” anti-communists.
• Communists throughout the world have engaged in not only murdering Christians, but torturing them as well (particularly in communist regimes).
• The Communist Party USA (CPUSA) was directly controlled by the Soviets.
• Obama’s CIA director voted for the CPUSA’s presidential candidate in 1980.
• Unrepentant sixties-era communists are educating American teachers today.
In The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity, author Michael P. Foley discusses how Christianity is the world’s most politically incorrect religion due to 1) it did not conform to the Marxist worldview (in fact, it was the Marxists who invented the term political correctness in the 1930s); 2) being politically incorrect means anything not approved by the Left, and that the Left measures progress by how far anyone can deviate from traditional Christian beliefs and practices; and 3) Christianity is the world’s only transpolitical religion, because it looks beyond laws and policies, as well as beyond the will of the people and the power of the state. Foley also points out the following facts regarding Christianity:
• God likes “organized religion”; it’s clear from both the Old and New Testaments.
• Christians have always believed that men and women are equal (contrary to what feminists say).
• The correct pronoun for angels is “he”.
• Science flourished in the Christian West, and was stillborn elsewhere throughout the world.
• Christianity, which first taught the world to value (i.e. show compassion for) victims, is now the victim of a victimhood culture.
• Many “miracles” are actually historical facts.
• Famous atheists haven’t been disinterested seekers of truth, but individuals with their own issues.
• Planned Parenthood kills more people every six days than the Spanish Inquisition killed in 350 years.
So be sure to check out both of these books.
Image: Fair Use: Excerpted from: https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-politically-incorrect-guide-to-communism_paul-kengor/17615677/#isbn=162157587X