Once again Christmas has come under siege, and the Muslims are leading the charge. Although they had participated in the War on Christmas before, this year they appear to have taken it up a notch. Here are some examples:
• In Nigeria, a Muslim gunman shot at a group of people during a Christmas caroling event, killing four people and wounding eight others.
• In Britain, a Muslim columnist by the name of Yasmin Alibhai-Brown stated that Christmas is Islamophobic, even going so far as to say that tabloids ran false stories about Muslims complaining about Christmas traditions and events.
• A jihadist online forum posted a photo of Santa Claus being beheaded in the midst of a shopping district in London.
• In Pakistan, two suicide bombers kill eleven people during a nativity service at a Methodist church.
• ISIS has threatened to launch a series of terrorist attacks on Christmas throughout many major Western cities.
• Islamists have issued calls for attacking the Vatican on Christmas.
• An Islamic exorcist in Britain named Abu Ibraheem Husnayn stated that Muslims must hate Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Diwali, and Hanukkah.
• In Germany, a school has postponed its Christmas celebration because a Muslim student claimed that such celebrations were incompatible with his religious beliefs.
• In Indonesia, Islamists have threatened a crackdown on Muslims who wear Santa hats after a fatwa had been issued against organizations which force their employees to order Christmas-themed clothing.
• In San Francisco, a convert to Islam (and former Marine) was arrested for plotting a terrorist attack in the Pier 39 area on Christmas Day.
• In Melbourne, Australia, a jihadist drove his vehicle into a crowd of Christmas shoppers (injuring nineteen of them) on the grounds that Muslims were being mistreated. The driver was arrested, as was an alleged accomplice (who had been filming the incident and had a bag full of knives).
• In Britain, a Muslim boxer received death threats from other Muslims because he put up a Christmas tree and posted photos of it on Instagram.
• In Britain, four jihadists were arrested for plotting to carry out a terrorist attack on Christmas Day.
• In the Italian City of Bolzano (a.k.a. Bozen), a Christmas tree was removed in order to avoid offending Muslims.
• In Milan, Italy, a Muslim migrant from Gambia climbed up a Christmas tree in an attempt to remove a cross. His attempt was thwarted by the police, who then arrested him on the charge of causing aggravated damage.
It is obvious this multiculturalism concept that liberals preach has failed, particularly when it comes to Islam. If Christmas (and Christianity) are to survive in the West, then not only must Islamism be defeated, but liberalism as well.
Excerpted from: CC0 Creative Commons: https://pixabay.com/en/christmas-happy-positive-emotions-2411764/