I was recently looking at the Boston Globe and exasperated that they are so negative. Even when there is good news they give it a negative tilt, e.g., “Republican tax plan gives break to businesses like Trump’s.” And they do this all the time! It is really sleazy and unpatriotic. Shame on them!
The Dems have done practically nothing this past year other than smear-everything-Trump and oppose his every initiative–which Americans voted for.
Already, in less than a year, Trump’s business-like, make-it-happen leadership and work ethic are having a dramatic, positive effect:
· fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1% versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· 85 record-setting Dow Jones averages since Trump’s election
· national wealth increase of $6 trillion
· unemployment down to 4.1% – the lowest in 17 years
· over 2 million new jobs created
· more rational commitment to immigration and border control
· strong commitment to fair trade
· enlightened tax policy to encourage economic development, U.S. based manufacturing and employment, and foreign profit recall
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· opening pipelines
· opening Alaska and central states for development
· visited Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – all business
· reduction in government and White House employment and spending
· can do make-it-happen leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy
I could probably go on, but these are the obvious achievements and commitments of the Trump agenda that quickly come to mind. Unfortunately, outfits like the Globe underreport these accomplishments and/or bury them deep in their Leftist publications. Practically everything reported at the very least has a negative tilt.
Over 90 percent of the mainstream media coverage has been unfairly negative toward President Trump. What does this accomplish? Why not give his agenda a chance to turn our nation around – to get the USA growing again – to Make-America-Great-Again? They should try the POSITIVE – they and their readers might like it.
Image: Excerpted from: Tony Fischer – The Boston Globe; Future of the Daily Newspaper, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=18983714