Isn’t it amazing how so many smart people just got hoodwinked?
Yes, I’m referring to allegations that President Trump called certain ****holes ****holes. For those that take offense:
– Have you ever been to those countries? I’ve been to a lot of them. From the open sewage to the lack of clean water to repressive tendencies, they are ****holes. When you are waiting on a flight, corralled in an area and denied access to water, food, and restrooms, while you wait on some yokel local to literally emerge in what may or may not be a uniform to tell you to board your flight through a megaphone, you are probably in a ****hole country. *
– If I gave you $10,000 so that you could vacation anywhere on Earth would you choose Haiti or Africa? If you said no, then you agree that there are ****hole countries.
– If those countries are not ****holes, why are people fleeing for their lives to get away from them? Kenyans aren’t fleeing Kenya in droves because Kenya isn’t a total ****hole. We don’t see Japanese sailing in rafts across the Pacific in hopes of finding Guam because Japan isn’t a ****hole. Argentinians for the most part seem happy with Argentina so we don’t see them sneaking north in an effort to find the Rio Grande because Argentina is not a ****hole.
The whole controversy is and was a scam that even some of my favorite commentators fell for. It hit on Friday because Monday is Reverend Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday. Democrats know how to time things and that’s why this whole thing opened up right before this particular holiday. Democrats love to stir up racial hatred because a divided people are an easier people to manipulate – play white versus black the way Democrats did in Charlottesville and thus political careers are launched and sustained.
It isn’t just that, though. What does the ****hole story give the Democrats a chance to do? Hide stuff. Like the 11 count indictment issued in the Uranium One scandal. Am I going to tell you about the money laundering and for-real, no-joke Russian collusion stated in those indictments? Absolutely not. That was the mainstream media’s job. They should be telling you what Mr. Lambert in Mt. Airy, Maryland planned with his Russian interlocutor and no doubt there are avenues that trace back to the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton. But since we’re supposed to be talking about the ****hole of a controversy that is ****holes I’ll instead observe:
– Is it possible people aren’t upset as much about the ****hole comment as they are about the fact that Trump just wrecked an idea that’s about two generations old now? That idea is that all nations are inherently equal and that via moral equivalency we shall not judge any against the merits of another.
– Isn’t it interesting that not a single Trump detractor has been willing to defend the shortfalls of those ****hole nations, but instead has engaged in endless virtue signaling. The argument then has become one that doesn’t address conditions that caused ****holeness or the ways ****hole nations might improve, but one in which media and political elites get to prance about as virginal and pure when in fact they are all whores.
As for the language itself, if Trump said ****holes, meh, so what. After all:
– Just a few months ago didn’t the Washington Post on June 10, 2017 run an article in which they praised Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s foul mouth? The article includes the language that Gillibrand “found cursing seems to express what she’s trying to say better”.
Kirsten Gillibrand has no vocabulary. Got it.
Then there’s DNC chairman Tom Perez who looks like one of those creepy dudes you see hanging out around adult bookstores. He’s worse than Gillibrand. The poor fellow can’t get behind a podium without erupting in a rage of f-, s-, gd-, d-, and other assorted bombs.
Perhaps though the most abhorrent comments in recent memory have emerged from America’s top three Democrats, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Oprah Winfrey:
– Barack Obama’s bitter clinger comments are well known.
– Hillary Clinton’s basket of deplorables is also quite well known.
Did you know Oprah Winfrey once said that
as long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still, there’s a whole generation — I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the south — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.
You didn’t because we’re supposed to be virtue signaling right now over the alleged ****holes comment.
* I won’t name the African country here but it is a ****hole. If you visit, and you are on the way to the airport to depart, your driver is likely to take you to a fake security checkpoint where they’ll charge you for your “screening”. You’ll comply because you don’t want to go to jail in said African country. Then you’ll get to the airport where the real authorities will also screen you and they may demand a bribe versus you going to jail for some made up offense. As crazy as that sounds it isn’t the worst I witnessed in said country. In places like that, sewage pumping trucks are common. (They are often labeled “Sweet Water” on their sides). They come around and do what it sounds like they do. One night one such truck was pumping way. The operator climbed atop the tank behind his truck and used a flashlight to see how much human waste was accumulated inside and how much more he could pack in there. He dropped his flashlight. Then he reached into what must’ve been a seething mass of fecal and urinal goo, acquired his flashlight, and wiped it off on his shirt and continued on as though all was good.