Can you believe the antics of the Democrat Party? For over a year they have done little else—other than smear and attack Donald Trump.
The Dems have accomplished virtually nothing over the past many months! Their only mission seems to be to smear-everything-Trump—in what appears to be a desperate effort to regain power.
For example, consider the recent “FISAGate” controversy: the Democrats sent a very political and long response memo to the President for approval (so that it could be released to the general public).
They knew, because of confidential sources and methods (and more), it would have to be heavily redacted, whereupon they would blame the White House for lack of transparency.
President Trump told the Dems to re-do it and remove sensitive information — and to send it back to him in proper form so that he can release it to the public.
Shame on the Dems for their endless politicking!
(Paraphrased from Pres. Trump’s Recent Tweet!)
Obviously, the public at large had enough of Democrat Socialism – voting 2600 counties out of 3141 in favor of Trump’s Make America Great Again/Put America First Again commitment.
President Trump has achieved record breaking accomplishments in his first year – more than Obama accomplished in eight years. He has worked around the clock in true business-executive fashion to deliver on his campaign promises.
Frankly, a return to Democrat Socialism, higher taxes, fewer jobs, slow growth, a weak military, etc. is unconscionable. Trump has gotten our country moving forward again — and all he needs is public support to Make America Great Again!
So — do your part. Spread the word! Get behind our President. Get out the vote in favor of his AMERICA FIRST AGENDA.
Trump has accomplished more in one year than Obama did in eight. Here are a few examples from memory:
· 1500 fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1% versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· 97 record-setting Dow Jones averages since Trump’s election
· national wealth increase over $7.1 trillion – and substantial growth in individual IRAs and 401ks
· unemployment down to 4.1% – the lowest in 17 years
· over 2.1 million new jobs created
· more rational commitment to immigration and border control – the wall
· strong commitment to fair trade
· new tax policy to encourage economic development, U.S. based manufacturing and employment, and foreign profit recall
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· opening energy pipelines to achieve energy independence and keep our dollars at home
· opening Alaska and the central states and the coastal sea-shelf for energy development
· visited Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – promoting American business and jobs and value
· selling American business opportunities to European leaders at The Word Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
· reduction in government, White House and First Lady spending
· can-do, make-it-happen strategic leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy