Trump’s critics must have their head in the sand. The man may not be an Ivy League linguist, but he is definitely a results-oriented super-achiever. He talks the people’s language.
The President pledged to Make America Great Again – to put America First Again – during his campaign. And that’s exactly what he is doing for the benefit of the American people.
Voters should not be voting for someone simply because he’s Prince Charming. Rather, they should vote for someone who can lead and get the job done, i.e., as Trump said: Make America Great Again – Put America First Again.
Unfortunately, the Democrat Party and the left-wing media tend to focus on short-term feelings rather than strategic goals and objectives. The President’s job should be strategic – long-term, not short-term – accomplishing things that will have an enduring effect.
Pres. Trump, and for that matter Republican Party members, are on the receiving end of unrelenting criticism by the left-wing media. Consequently, Pres. Trump has taken it upon himself to communicate directly with the American people via twitter and speeches.
The media are angry that they are no longer the primary conduit for political news and commentary – that they are being bypassed by our determined President.
The same can be said for the embedded government bureaucracy as they strive to retain the excessive power they enjoyed under socialistic (Obama) administrations.
Hopefully, the American people – the American voters – will not be fooled by self-serving politicians and bureaucrats. Hopefully they will not be over influence by style, but rather will be focused on goals, objectives and results for the long term. Focusing for days on an inappropriate word or deed is to lose sight of the important strategic responsibilities of our Commander-in-Chief.
Note: Trump’s record-breaking first-year accomplishments as a fulfillment of his campaign representations:
· 1500 fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1% versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· 97 record-setting Dow Jones averages – up over 40% since Trump’s election
· national wealth increases over $7.1 trillion – and substantial growth in individual IRAs and 401ks
· unemployment down to 4.1% – the lowest in 17 years
· over 2.1 million new jobs created
· more rational commitment to immigration and border control – the wall
· strong commitment to fair trade
· new tax policy to encourage economic development, U.S. based manufacturing and employment, and foreign profit recall
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· opening energy pipelines to achieve energy independence and keep our dollars at home
· opening Alaska and the central states and the coastal sea-shelf for energy development
· visited Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – promoting American business and jobs and value
· selling American business opportunities to European leaders at The Word Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland
· reduction in government, White House and First Lady spending
· can-do, make-it-happen strategic leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy
Image: Excerpted from: CC0 Creative Commons; https://pixabay.com/en/spring-green-puppy-happy-playful-40331/