We’ve heard all kinds of sob stories on the news about poor illegal immigrants (not to mention DACA). Are you convinced?
How do YOU feel about them?
This is just a way for the Liberals to use emotions rather than reasoning to implement their policies.
The Media (D) is constantly painting Republicans — especially President Trump — as the evil, heartless bastards that don’t care about people.
Case in point: Deporting Illegal Aliens.
You’ve heard the appeals from Liberals:
– ‘They just want a fresh start with a new life here in America!’
– ‘They’re too poor to afford to go through the process!’
– ‘They don’t speak English, so they don’t understand the process!’
– ‘They are fleeing horrible living conditions in Central America!’
– ‘They are coming to do the jobs that Americans won’t do!’
– ‘They just want a better life for their children in the land of opportunity!’
– ‘No person is illegal!’
Some of those Liberal assumptions are flat-out bigoted.
Some might even be true.
But to that last one, we say:
No person is illegal, but their immigration status? That sure as hell might be.
So take those talking points and shove them up your Democrat Mascot.
(Wait a second. Don’t a couple of those reasons make it look just a little bit like they might be disparaging the countries these criminal aliens were running the hell away from in the first place? Like calling the s-holes or something? Huh. Imagine that.)