A recent New York Times story running under the banner “You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided” is a good example of the media bias against our president: only negative headlines and paragraphs and comments — virtually nothing fair or balanced.
People must avoid being misled — avoid The NY Times!
We must each develop a political action mailing list to spread the truth and counter the Leftist/
The Dems and Leftist Media will use every headline, half sentence, tilt, error, etc. to trash President Trump and the Republicans. That’s why we must pass on fair and balanced info — to counter the Dem/Leftist smear tactics.
President Trump is addressing the real problems – the long neglected problems – facing us, and is accomplishing more than any president in decades. The Leftist/Democrat/Socialistic media won’t report them fairly.
The problem with the Democrat Party is they have done nothing for two years other than smear-everything-Trump. The Dems have no real agenda except for the same old Obama/Socialistic programs. They and other nations have demonstrated – Socialism doesn’t work! .
Trump has accomplished more in one year than Obama did in eight. Here are a few examples from memory:
· 1500 fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1% versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· 97 record-setting Dow Jones averages since Trump’s election
· national wealth increase over $7.1 trillion – and substantial growth in individual IRAs and 401ks
· unemployment down to 4.1% – the lowest in 17 years
· over 2.1 million new jobs created
· more rational commitment to immigration and border control – the wall
· strong commitment to fair trade
· new tax policy to encourage economic development, U.S. based manufacturing and employment, and foreign profit recall
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· opening energy pipelines to achieve energy independence and keep our dollars at home
· opening Alaska and the central states and the coastal sea-shelf for energy development
· visiting Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – promoting American business and jobs and value
· selling American business opportunities to European leaders at The Word Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland
· reduction in government, White House and First Lady spending
· can do, make-it-happen strategic leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy
As a former Democrat voter, I cannot help but grieve over the Leftist deterioration of the party of WW, FDR, HST, JFK, LBJ.