While it is known that women in the Muslim world are subject to physical and sexual abuse, children have also been the victims of such treatment. Aisha (Muhammad’s child bride, married at age six, marriage consummated at age nine) is a prime example. Once, when Muhammad went out one night, she followed him. When she told him what she did, he became angry and hit her in the chest.
I recall reading a story years ago about a student at a school somewhere in the Muslim world who inadvertently stepped on his teacher’s prayer rug while the teacher was praying. The teacher took notice of this, and after he finished praying, he beat the kid to a pulp.
This is just one of many incidents of abuse taking place at schools throughout the Muslim world.
Here is a list of other stories involving abuse, exploitation, violence, etc. towards children by Muslims:
- Madrasas for Girls “a Finishing School for Child Brides”
- Nigeria: Students Found in Chains at Third Islamic School
- Chained Students Released from Another Islamic School; Cleric Arrested for Torture
- Quran Teacher Sexually Assaults 13-Year-Old
- Teacher at Quran School Arrested for Molesting 5-Year-Old
- 11-Year-Old Tied to Bed and Tortured by Quran Teacher
- Head of jihadist school in Virginia guilty of not reporting child abuse
- California: Muslim polygamist goes on trial for imprisoning, abusing 3 wives and 19 children
- Mosque Caretaker Molests 8-Year-Old Girl
- Migrant Wins Fist-Fight with 2-Year-Old French Toddler
- Outraged Muslims Demand Removal of Documentary Exposing Child Exploitation
Other examples of child abuse, exploitation, etc. in the Muslim world include the pedophile gangs in Britain and the raid on the Muslim compound in New Mexico.
Although homosexuality is forbidden in Islam, molestation of little boys appears to be an exception to the rule. Such molestation appears to have originated during the Middle Ages, when Muslims captured and enslaved young non-Muslim boys.
Afghanistan is a case in point, where the practice of bacha bazi (sexual relations between older men and boys) occurs despite Afghan law. Meanwhile, American military personnel are told to turn a blind eye to these hideous activities.
Bacha bazi is said to be taking place in Pakistan as well.
Such abuse is just another reason why the West needs to stand up to the global jihad.