Are the Chinese Communists harvesting organs from religious prisoners to treat coronavirus patients?
The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) is concerned that they might be.
Despite all of the nice things that Bernie says about China’s communist government, it has an atrocious human rights records.
That immediately raised a red flag for the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom because of China’s history of forced organ-harvesting from religious minorities, most notably the Falun Gong. There is also concern about the Uyghurs that are being held in concentration camps where “social distancing” isn’t possible.
These are some really big issues that the Media(D) hasn’t really been covering.
KEY POINTS OF INTEREST
- 01:46 Double lung transplants in China for CCP virus patients?
- 08:13 What is the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF)?
- 11:45 Protecting freedom of religion during times of public emergency
- 15:35 Why is USCIRF especially concerned about China?
- 17:35 How is the CCP virus impacting religious freedom globally?
- 27:21 An incredible place of religious freedom can be found in Northeast Syria?
H/T: The Epoch Times
- China Was Buying Up Global Stock Of Medical Gear Weeks BEFORE Admitting Coronavirus Was An Epidemic
- China, Who Lied About The Wuhan Virus And Let It Spread, Is Coming To The Rescue–With Faulty COVID-19 Test Kits
- Tucker Carlson: Chinese Report Links Coronavirus To Horseshoe Bats From Wuhan Research Facilities
- Here’s 4 Reasons COVID-19 Should Be Spot-Welded Forever To China
- Bipartisan Uighur Act Slaps China Over Their Mistreatment Of Minorities