In the new book, If Masculinity Is ‘Toxic’, Call Jesus Radioactive, bestselling author Doug Giles offers a view of Jesus that CNN and the ladies on The View will probably not like. That said, Giles is aguessin’ that his take on the 30-year-old Rebel from Galilee will be a breath of fresh air to people who’re sick of postmodernism’s soft-focused, politically correct, pale-skinned, wussy Jesus that the enemies of the cross are foisting upon the washed and unwashed masses.
Drawing heavily off the Book of Matthew, Giles’s exposition of the overt masculine traits that Jesus exhibited, both in word and deed, will forever change how you see and hear The Son of Man. Many topics touched on this epic tome have been ignored by gelded ministers beholden to their crowds’ finicky palette and their purse strings, of course.
In, If Masculinity Is ‘Toxic’, Call Jesus Radioactive, you’ll see painted in Matthew’s prose and Giles’ wicked insight and sense of humor that Jesus Christ was anything and everything but a doe-eyed thirtysomething Mr. Rogers Liberal do-gooder. Be prepared to have your religious idols smashed and life challenged like never before as you plow through this book.
Topics tackled include …
- Would Jesus “social distance” from sick people and would He advise His followers to follow suit?
- Would Jesus be beholden to Big Government when it violated the Word of God?
- Did Jesus call bad people horrible names?
- What would Jesus say to all the anxious, fear-laden, worrywarts today who’re afraid to live boldly?
- What would Jesus say to the purveyors of “fake news” in our fetid milieu?
- Who did Jesus blast the most with His terrifying invectives and why?
- What kind of people did the Son of God choose to do His bidding?
Three things you’ll get from reading, If Masculinity Is ‘Toxic’, Call Jesus Radioactive
1). You’d be impressed how bold and fearless He was. I’m guessing He would not obey the draconian COVID edicts. He definitely was not a flowery Woodstock-like hippie. He was the Rebel with a Cause.
2). Following Him isn’t boring and it’s not for wussies. Most of Christianity is boring and specifically for wussies. True adherence to His lead is a wild and scary ride.
3). If He were alive today we’d kill Him again. Jesus would be banned, canceled, and crucified today because He verbally and publicly destroys liars, governmental and religious control-freaks, and the smarmy politically correct crowds. Truth mattered to Him.
Grab five additional copies for your buddies, sons, and grandsons. It’s a GREAT Father’s Day, Graduation gift, or Any Day present. Women will love it as well.