Just recently a Catholic Priest in Pearl River, Louisiana was arrested for having sex in a public when an individual witnessed him having a threesome on the altar of Saints Peter and Paul Church. The individual had noticed the lights were on in the church late at night and upon looking through the window, saw the Reverend Travis Clark engaging in sexual activities with a pair of dominatrices named Mindy Dixon and Melissa Cheng, both of whom were also arrested.
It was later revealed that Dixon had posted on social media about her plans to meet another dominatrix and defile a house of God.
It was also revealed that the priest and the two women had set up stage lighting in the church and were recording their threesome on a cell phone.
Meanwhile, the priest has been suspended by the Archdiocese of New Orleans, and Archbishop Greg Aymond is in the process of restoring the church’s sanctity. Such a process includes having the altar removed and burnt, and thus replaced with a new altar, which would be consecrated. The Archbishop went on to say that the actions of the priest and the two women were “demonic” and that he was infuriated by the actions of the three individuals.
Such desecration was just one of many church desecrations to occur this year.
While Antifa and Black Lives Matter were out rioting in various cities, they did not spare churches (as well as various religious statues and monuments) from their path of destruction. Such incidents include the following:
- At Our Lady of the Assumption Church in Bloomingburg, New York, a monument to unborn children killed by abortion was knocked over.
- At St. Bernadette Parish in Rockford, Illinois, a crucifix at a shrine had been smashed with a hammer.
- In Montana, a statute of Christ was painted with brown paint and flags saying “Rise Up” and “BLM” were hung on it.
- In Gary, Indiana, the hands and head of a statue of the Virgin Mary were cut off.
- In Ocala, Florida, a man set fire to the Queen of Peace Church while several individuals were inside preparing for the morning mass.
- At Good Shephard Church in Miami, a statue of Christ was decapitated.
- In New Haven, Connecticut, the door of St. Joseph’s Church was painted with anarchist and satanic symbols.
Although it is not determined if Antifa and BLM are responsible for all of the attacks on churches, statues, monuments, etc., I wouldn’t be surprised if they were, especially since Shaun King referred to Jesus as a white supremacist.
At any rate, such desecration and vandalism needs to stop. And those responsible need to be brought to justice.