Fox News just dropped another bombshell contained in an email that was not part of the Hunter Biden laptop documents.
An email exclusively obtained by Fox News reveals that Jim Biden, Joe’s brother, had sent an attachment with a list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture between Hunter and Jim Biden and CEFC China Energy Co. which is now insolvent. The key contacts included Senator Kamala Harris, Joe’s running mate, along with other prominent Democrats and a Republican Senator.
Fox News states that the email is “unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.”
An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”…
…The email was sent from Jim to Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar.
Source: Fox News
The list from 2017 is organized by state and includes Senator Harris, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Governor Andrew Cuomo, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio, Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), current Governor of California Gavin Newsom — who is listed as “Hunter’s friend” — and a host of other Democrats. The attachment also includes some background info on some of the individuals listed and why they are important.
Here’s the full list of the names as written and organized by state:
New York State
- Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Howard Zemsky, Commissioner of the New York Department of Economic Development and CEO of Empire State Development (ESD)
- New York Senior Senator Chuck Schumer (D)
- Junior Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D)
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Maria Torres-Springer, President of New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Governor Terry McAuliffe
- Todd Haymore, former Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry now serves as Secretary of Commerce and Trade
- Governor Mark Dayton (D)
- Senior Senator Al Franken (D)
- Junior Senator Amy Klobuchar (D)
- Governor Rick Scott (R)
- Governor Jerry Brown (long time friend from his first term as governor).
- Senior Senator Dianne Feinstein (D)
- Junior Senator Kamala Harris (D)
- Mayor of San Francisco Gavin Newsome (Hunter’s friend)
- Mayor of Los Angelos Eric Garcetti Mayor of San Diego Kevin Faulconer
You can read the email here.
It’s important to note that the email was sent when Joe Biden was out of office. It is also important to note that Joe has consistently said that he and his son didn’t discuss Hunter’s foreign business deals, and that’s clearly not true.
Mike Emanuel from Fox News tweeted this damning tweet showing that Hunter ran his deals by his dad.
May 19, 2017, Hunter Biden makes reference to "my Chairman gave an emphatic no" — a source familiar tells #FoxNews when Hunter talks about his Chairman, he is referring to his father Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/jxd0YdTU3T
— Mike Emanuel ?? (@MikeEmanuelFox) October 22, 2020
And if you take a look at my (sorry it’s so lengthy) opinion piece about the relationship between Hunter and Joe, you’d see that Joe and Hunter not discussing how the younger Biden was making his fortune just doesn’t pass the smell test.
The email revealed by Fox News is one of many that has been provided to Fox News in relation to the business documents now being released by former Biden business associate, Tony Bobulinski.
Bobulinski said that he doesn’t have a political ax to grind and that he came forward when he found out that the Bidens had collected millions behind his back and the emails that he was one of the recipients of was being labeled “disinformation” by the media.
He confirmed that an email referencing “the big guy” was referring to Joe Biden.
“I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw,” Bobulinski said. “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist-controlled China.
Check out the latest in the Hunter Biden laptop saga here:
- ”BOMBSHELL: Hunter’s Former Business Partner Claims He Was Recipient Of China Deal Email — Confirms Joe Is The ‘Big Guy’
- LAPTOP FROM HELL: Hunter Biden’s Laptop Linked To FBI Money Laundering Probe
- Laptop Was Biden’s, Emails Were Real, But What’s Up With Allegations Of Child Endangerment?