Here is a list of Christmas gifts one could get for liberals, whether it be a relative, friend, neighbor, or politician (e.g. Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez).
- The Coal Miner’s Daughter album by Loretta Lynn. Considering how much liberals like Biden and AOC hate the coal industry due to their environmentalist beliefs, then the title song of this album should give them fits. The movie Coal Miner’s Daughter (starring Sissy Spacek and Tommy Lee Jones) ought to aggravate them as well.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science by Tom Bethell. Global warming and energy usage are mentioned in this book, along with other scientific topics including evolution and DDT. Needless to say, Bethell’s book can counter the arguments of environmentalists like AOC. The same can be said for Christopher Horner’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming & Environmentalism and Marc Morano’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades by Robert Spencer. This book, along with Spencer’s other books on Islam, will counter the arguments made by Islamic apologists such as Ilhan Omar. The same can be said for William Kilpatrick’s Politically Incorrect Guide to Jihad and Martin Sieff’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Middle East.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism by Robert Murphy. This book should enlighten Joe Biden and AOC about economics and why free markets are better than government-controlled economies, as would Kevin Williamson’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to Socialism and Paul Kengor’s The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism by John Zmirak. This book should make Biden (and perhaps AOC) aware of the Roman Catholic Church’s actual stance on abortion, immigration, science, and free markets, despite the views of Pope Francis. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration (also by John Zmirak) might also enlighten them.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the South by Clint Johnson. AOC apparently despises the South, so maybe this book would be good for her, as well as The Politically Incorrect Guide by H.W. Crocker III.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution by Kevin Gutzman. Biden and his fellow liberals should read this book considering how they favor big government. In fact, they should also be reading the Constitution.
- A lump of coal in the stockings. Given the environmentalist stance of liberals like Biden and AOC (not to mention their indifference to the concerns of the American people), I feel a lump of coal would be fitting, because they have definitely been naughty.
So these items should make good Christmas gifts for the liberal elite — if you are willing to spend money on them.