They’re really milking the January 6th riot, aren’t they?
Nearly 20 House Democrats have signed on to a bill to create a permanent memorial in Washington to the “unprecedented attack on Democracy” that occurred on January 6, 2021.
H.R. 1627 would “direct the Architect of the Capitol to design and install in the United States Capitol an exhibit that depicts the attack on the Capitol that occurred on January 6, 2021, and for other purposes” no later than two years after the riot where not a single individual has been charged with sedition.
The co-signers are Representatives Jason Crow (D-CO), Susan Wild (D-PA), Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Tom Malinowski (D-NJ), Sara Jacobs (D-CA), Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), Peter Welch (D-VT), Norma Torres (D-CA), Marcy Kaptur (D-OH), J. Luis Correa (D-CA), Lizzie Fletcher (D-TX), James Himes (D-CT), Jackie Speier (D-CA), Daniel Kildee (D-MI), Ann Kuster (D-NH), Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-DE).
It’s interesting timing considering that their fearless leader, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), is desperately trying to obstruct any investigation into her role in what exactly happened on January 6, 2021.
The bill calls for the creation of “a permanent exhibit that depicts the attack on the Capitol that occurred on January 6, 2021” and that it be placed in “a prominent location in the United States Capitol.”
The recommendations for the exhibit include photographic records, damaged Capitol property, artwork, and it should include a plaque with the purpose of acknowledging “the sacrifice of heroes, including United States Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, Metropolitan Police Department Officer Jeffrey Smith, and those who sustained injuries as a result of protecting the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.”
No mention of Ashli Babbitt, Rosanne Boyland, or the Trump supporter who appears to have been pushed off the Capitol by law enforcement? Well, that’s not a surprise.
- Capitol Cop Who Shot And Killed Ashli Babbitt Exonerated After Internal Investigation — Still Hasn’t Been Named
- ROSEANNE BOYLAND: Died On Jan 6th … Was She Beaten To Death By Capitol Police?
- WATCH: Did A Capitol Police Officer PUSH A Man Climbing Up The Capitol On Jan 6?
Well, why would the left take notice of innocent citizens that died on Jan. 6 now?
What is a surprise is the inclusion of law enforcement that some of these 20 Dems want to abolish, defund, or just “reimagine” police forces in America.
Perhaps these 20 Democrats don’t know that Officer Sicknick didn’t die of injuries sustained in the attack at all — but of natural causes. It’s either that, or they just don’t care and are simply willing to use him for political points as long as they can.
- Officer Sicknick’s Mother Clears The Air On The ACTUAL Cause Of Death
- Pelosi Milked Sicknick’s Death In Congress To Score Political Points, But The 13 Killed In Afghanistan…?
Officers Liebengood and Smith committed suicide after the riot on January 6, and leftwing journos were suddenly interested in the mental and emotional strain endured by those on that “thin blue line” between order and chaos. Must’ve been a nice change of pace from the constant vilification of law enforcement as systemically racist a-holes that wake up in the morning hoping to shoot a black person. But then, these officers were on the side of good and against the bad guys — like the guy with the fur and horns who was sentenced for 3 1/2 years in prison for “unlawfully obstructing an official proceeding.”
Corporate Journos don’t seem very concerned about the horrific conditions that the January 6 rioters are being subjected to.
- JAN 6: Federal Judge Blasts Gov’t For Violation Of Defendant’s CIVIL Rights‘
- HUMAN RIGHTS: Here’s What MTG Saw When She Visited The Jan 6 (Political) Prisoners (VIDEO)
- January 6 Detainee Won’t See Court Date Until 2022 — Is That A Sixth Amendment Violation?
- RELEASED: Man Wrongly Held As ‘Safety Risk’ Over Jan 6 Role Is Part Of A Larger Story
Nor are they interested in the scant evidence or the possible FBI involvement.
- If Jan 6 Was So Significant, Why Is So Much Official Video Footage Being Suppressed?
- SCANT EVIDENCE’: New Report From FBI Blows Left’s ‘Insurrection’ Narrative Straight To Hell
- OOPS: Jan 6 Commission’s Subpoena Claims Hit A Snag — Hard Evidence
- Reporters And Congress Asking: What Role Did The FEDS Play In Making Jan 6 Possible?
- Is This Evidence That Sullivan (& Others) Showed Up EXPLICITLY To Trigger The DC Rioting?
- FBI Busted Using Jan 6 As Excuse To Infiltrate Bible Study, Attempt Target & Entrapment Of Immigrant Members
So many questions, so many incurious journalists. Weird.
The treatment of the January 6 detainees should be a concern for every American, but these Democrat lawmakers don’t give a damn about the way that they’re treated despite the pearl-clutching over the “systemically racist carceral system” in the United States.
Democrats simply want to continue to vilify their opposition as “insurrectionists” and “threats to democracy” in order to ram through legislation that they want without opposition or even discussion.
It’s because they were all forced to drop to their face on the carpet when the rioters trespassed on the Capitol grounds and entered the building. These Dems probably thought — just like AOC did — that they were going to die, and they dropped to the carpet before they were rushed out. Photos were circulating of the terrified lawmakers with lying helpless on the carpet in the chamber.
Now, they’ve got to make sure that their humiliation was not in vain.
We have to do our part — mock them for it.
- Twitter Users Post Hilarious Memes About AOC’s Harrowing Near-Death Experience During Capitol Riot
- HILARIOUS: AOC Compared To Smollett When Her ‘Victimhood’ Story Falls To Pieces
The problem is that there are a few GOP squishes that will go along with this kind of crap that only further divides our already divided country.
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.