Someone should forward this to the guy who has that 3-hour long podcast that gets around 11 million listeners per episode…
On Sunday, it was announced that Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II has tested positive for the China Virus.
There have been concerns about what would happen if the Queen contracted COVID because, at 95, she’s very firmly in the highest risk category even though she’s triple-vaxxed.
There was quite a bit of concern for her health when she was hospitalized in October for “preliminary investigations” and was told to rest for a few days.
Buckingham Palace issued a statement on Sunday that the Queen tested positive for COVID and is experiencing “mild cold-like symptoms” and will be carrying on with “light duties.”
— Reuters (@Reuters) February 20, 2022
THE QUEEN, who is triple vaccinated, has tested positive for Covid after suffering from mild cold-like symptoms, palace officials say.
The 95-year-old monarch, who is experiencing mild cold-like symptoms, is self-isolating at Windsor Castle, where a number of her team have also been hit by the virus.
This news made a particular splash in Commonwealth countries. A brief segment on “A Current Affair” on Australia’s 9News was particularly interesting.
Dr. Mukesh Haikerwal said that the Queen might benefit from medication that was recently approved in Australia to treat the virus that originated in Wuhan.
Check out what that medication is…
Press pause at 0:19. pic.twitter.com/JMHHq8Wfn8
— Caldron Pool (@CaldronPool) February 21, 2022
Wait… isn’t that the same stuff that they blasted Joe Rogan for taking?
Why, yes! Yes, it is.
That’s what CNN and every left-leaning media outlet and talking head called “horse dewormer.”
- ‘Do I Have To Sue CNN?’ Joe Rogan Blasts Network For ‘Making Sh*t Up’ That He Took ‘Horse Dewormer’ (VIDEO)
- FAKE NEWS: Rolling Stone Quietly Updates Article Claiming Hospital Was Overwhelmed By Ivermectin Overdoses
- WATCH: Joe Rogan Takes CNN Doc Sanjay Gupta To The Woodshed For Network LIES On Ivermectin
- ‘It’s Disgusting’ Dana White Blasts Denial Of Early COVID Treatments (VIDEO)
According to Drugs.com, “Ivermectin is a generic medication made by several different manufacturers. It also comes under the brand name Stromectol, which is made by Merck Sharp & Dohme Co.”
So is Dr. Haikerwal suggesting that the Queen of England take horse dewormer?
We know that the Queen is a big fan of horses, but that’s going a bit far, isn’t it?
Besides, Ivermectin has been used on humans for a number of years and the multi-faceted drug won the Nobel Prize in 2015 and was called a “miracle drug” on par with penicillin and aspirin.
That would be the same medication that Merck issued a statement on its website that says not to use to treat COVID because it’s not patented and they’ve developed a brand new medication that they hold the patent for.
Ivermectin is a generic drug, and Big Pharma doesn’t make much money selling it, so they have to create new drugs to sell those for this global pandemic.
Even Pfizer is getting in on the act with a knock-off version of Ivermectin that they can charge the big bucks for.
- PFIZERMECTIN? Big Pharma Testing COVID Treatments That Work Like The Drug Smeared As ‘Horse Dewormer’
- U.S. Gov’t Inks $5.29 BILLION Deal With Pfizer For 10 Million Doses Of New Pill To Treat COVID
- Judge Smacks Down FDA’s Attempted 75 YEAR Slow-Walk Release Of Pfizer Vaccine Documents
Meanwhile, as the Corporate Media slams the use of the “horse dewormer” Ivermectin to treat COVID, doctors around the world are using it on patients with success.
- Two Scientists Discuss Ivermectin As A Possible COVID Treatment — Watch It While You Still Can!
- Indian Bar Association Takes Legal Action Against WHO Chief Scientist For ‘Spreading Disinformation’ Regarding COVID-19
- NIH Funding Study On Medication For COVID Treatment That The FDA Called ‘Horse Dewormer’
- Doctors In This Developing Nation Are Urging The Government To Approve Ivermectin As COVID-19 Treatment
- Botswana Doctors Reject The Guidance Of Politicized Agencies … Start Using THIS COVID Treatment
- MIRACLE IN MEXICO: What They Got Right About COVID That Our Experts and Fact Checkers Did Not
- Against WHO Guidance, India Greenlights Emergency COVID Drug — Here’s What Happened
It is positively shameful that there has been a singular focus on vaccines instead of treatment all so Big Pharma can get a massive payday.
Pfizer alone has made over $37 billion in 2021, and it’s still not good enough for them. They want to make more on boosters and the treatments.
Why the hell should we trust Pfizer when: (a) the company paid the largest criminal fine in history for illegally promoting drugs and paying kickbacks to healthcare providers to prescribe them, and (b) FOIA requests show that they were not reporting adverse reactions to the jabs?
I’m old enough to remember when people were skeptical of Big Pharma for causing things like the opioid crisis.
It’s too bad that the “medical experts” can’t seem to remember that.