Recently, I was watching Father Spitzer’s Universe on EWTN, and during the segment in which he answered questions from the viewers, he received one question about a woman whose son was considering having a vasectomy in order to save the planet.
This is just one example of the extreme methods some people are willing to carry out for the green agenda. Here are some other examples:
- In 1997, Toni Vernelli (a former PETA coordinator for operations in Europe) had an abortion in order to reduce her carbon footprint, because she believed that having children is the worst thing anyone could do to the planet. Later, she went the extra mile and got herself sterilized.
- Environmentalists hold signs that say “Save the Planet. Kill Yourself.” I doubt anyone is willing to carry out a Jonestown anytime soon in order to save the planet.
- The Dutch government recently announced it was shutting down 2,000 to 3,000 farms throughout the Netherlands in order to reduce nitrogen levels as mandated by the European Union. These shutdowns are being imposed as part of the EU’s effort to combat climate change (all the more reason to disband that organization). Such measures could have a major impact on the global food supply, since Dutch farms are second behind America in exports. Never mind the fact that these drastic measures could possibly result in a famine, but then again environmentalists probably wouldn’t care. I wonder if the farmers are able to bring a lawsuit against the Dutch government to stop this madness.
- In 1991, an environmentalist named Les U. Knight (interesting name, i.e. U. Knight= unite) formed an organization called The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT), which calls for people to abstain from reproduction in order to save the planet. Knight blames the world’s environmental problems on human overpopulation and apparently believes that the extinction of the human race will allow the Earth to flourish.
- Some environmentalists have pledged not to have children until “the climate change crisis” has been resolved, even coming up with the slogan “No Future No Children”.
Whereas some people throughout the world (particularly in the West) might resort to such drastic measures in order to advance the Green agenda, I doubt people in the Muslim world will follow suit, since the suicide of the West (environmentalism, multiculturalism) would give the global jihad a boost, i.e. the Muslim population increases while the “infidel” population decreases and thus enables the Muslims to take over the world.
At any rate, the Green agenda must be stopped.