The views and opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Doug Giles or the ClashDaily Editors.
Recently the State of Washington passed a law authorizing the removal of any children from their families if the children in question were being prevented by their parents from undergoing gender reassignment surgery. Thus, some people view children as the property of the state. Such a view was echoed by White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who, while criticizing what she considered to be anti-LGBT legislation, said that trans kids are “our kids” and that they “belong to all of us”.
Meanwhile, the LGBT community is targeting minors. Examples range from drag queen story hour to LGBT literature being distributed to children to pedophiles tagging alongside the LGBT community at parades and events to girls being sexually assaulted in restrooms by boys claiming to be transgender.
And while LGBT activists claim they are promoting tolerance, equality, and acceptance, the reality is they want to take over society. Their goal is confirmed in The Homosexual Manifesto by Michael Swift. Here are some excerpts:
- We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.
- There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.
- The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence–will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.
- All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.
- Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.
Such ideology is further echoed recently in a song by the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus titled “A Message from the Gay Community”, whose lines include “We’ll convert your children, yes we will,” “you won’t approve of where they go at night,” “We’re coming for them; we’re coming for your children.”
And since this agenda is targeting children, they are attempting to carry out their sexual Marxist goal of targeting the family as well. Such sentiment was confirmed in 1969 (the same year as the Stonewall Riot) when Kate Millett, one of the founders of the National Organization for Women (NOW) held a gathering at a friend’s house, in which the following “dialogue” took place:
“Why are we here today?” Millett asked.
“To make revolution,” her followers replied.
“What kind of revolution?” she asked.
“The Cultural Revolution,” they replied.
“And how do we make Cultural Revolution?” she asked.
“By destroying the American family!” they replied.
“How do we destroy the family?” she asked.
“By destroying the American Patriarch,” they replied.
“And how do we destroy the American Patriarch?” she asked.
“By taking away his power,” they replied.
“How do we do that?” she asked.
“By destroying monogamy,” they replied.
“How can we destroy monogamy?” she asked.
“By promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitution, and homosexuality!” they replied.
Hence the LGBT Community wants to destroy the family.
So did Karl Marx, who once said “Blessed is he who has no family”.
It is now up to the American people to defend their children and thus their families.