Is YOUR state aware of these specific enumerated vulnerabilities? Have they taken any steps to protect their next election? Is there even still time to do so?
ClashDaily is proud to say we were among the voices desperately calling attention to a varitey of concerns about the integrity of the 2020 election. Ballot-counting machines made the list, but were hardly the only concern.
We lost a lot of money with Google Ads hitting our revenue stream because we refused to be silent about this issue. [The reason we mention products like the golf balls and the shirts in our store is to keep this site free for our loyal readers.] But we weren’t johnny-come-lately to this party, we were shouting this issue from the rooftops long before election night devolved into a Constitutional crisis.
Unlike some who joined the bandwagon after Biden had that ‘miraculous’ jump in numbers in the middle of the night post-election, we had a laundry list of issues that we raised long before the votes were cast. And we can prove it:
A list, beginning as early as May, 2020, with various primaries still in progress.
This list is in order and stops BEFORE election day.
- Hey Twitter: If Election Fraud Isn’t Real, Please Explain These Arrests
- Jerry Nadler’s Team Apparently Knows A Thing Or Two About ‘Voter Suppression’
- New Jersey Councilman And Councilman-Elect Charged With Voter Fraud In Mail-In Election (June 2020)
- BUSTED Postal Worker Gets Caught Manipulating Absentee Ballot Requests
- What Happens If Joe Biden Refuses To Concede The Election? Politicos Created A ‘War Game’ To See What Would Happen… — (Aug 2020)
- Democrats Pushing $25 Billion Postal Bailout for Partisan Purposes (Aug 2020)
- Trump Administration Heading To Court Over Mail In Ballots — Here’s The 411 (Aug 2020)
- Judge Rules Thousands Of Previously ‘Invalid’ Votes To Be Declared ‘Valid’ (Aug 2020)
- Hey Obama: If Mail Fraud Is Such A ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Why Did One Judge Force A Reelection?
- Texas Supreme Court Issues Initial Ruling To Ensure Voter Integrity
- VOTER FRAUD: Project Veritas Shames New Hampshire Into Finally Charging Election Official
- Thousands Of Double Voters Found In TWO Battleground States–Here’s The 411
- ELECTION 2020: More Than 1500 Ballots From NJ Primary Finally Turned Up… But ‘Trust’ The Mail?
- Project Veritas: Ilhan Omar Cash-For-Votes Ballot Harvesting Scheme
- New Yorkers FURIOUS As Bungled Ballots Arrive Due To ‘Vendor Error’ — Here’s The 411 (Sep 29)
- STEAL THE VOTE? Voting Machine Memory Sticks Go Missing … Yes It Was A Blue State
- Six Outdoor Ballot Collection Boxes Broken Into … But We Can ‘Trust’ The Mail-In Vote?
- Here Are Three More Ways Mail-In Ballots Are Being Screwed With — Thanks, Democrats
- Somali Minnesota Democrat Blows Whistle On Corruption And Exploitation Of Somali Voters…Guess Who’s Implicated?
- PROJECT VERITAS: Latest Hidden Videos Exposed Voter Fraud In Corrupt Politicians Of Both Parties!
The attentive reader will notice two things about the stories above.
(1) They include a variety of voting integrity vulnerabilities, of which voting machines are only listed in a single story.
(2) If they had a unifying theme it would be identifying and minimizing points of failure in the voting integrity process.
As Arizona so effectively reminded us all in 2022, voting machines themselves can be a very important potential failure point. More than that, because of their complexity, there is a wide variety of ways in which things can go wrong, vastly increasing the potential number of ‘failure points’ of a smooth and fair election.
Those failure points, just to name a few, could theoretically range from a ballot being printed at the wrong size (see Maricopa County), to manipulation of data after the fact (whether adding, deleting, changing), to potentially defeating various security protocols preventing deliberate user actions or methods of manipulating the code either on site or remotely.
And on top of all the rest, there is the potential for human error creating SNAFUs that even the engineers couldn’t anticipate.
That brings us to a review of the shiny new machines Georgia brought in for the 2020 election.
With Georgia finding itself at ground zero of the election results controversy, it should surprise nobody that there was a review of the machines and their vulnerabilities.
The results of that review were published on July 1 of 2021 in a report by Prof. J. Alex Halderman PhD entitled “Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices”
That report was used in the proceedings as part of the lawsuit Curling v. Raffensperger lawsuit in Georgia.
Despite Fox News recently settling a lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems (the makers of this particular voting machine), this report makes it clear that these machines are not as tamper-proof as we might have been led to believe.
What kind of vulnerabilities can be exploited?
The summary at the beginning of the report (linked above) enumerates at least seven potential weak points.
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.