The following is an email I sent to Congressman Brett Guthrie, Congressman James Comer, Senator Rand Paul, and Senator Mitch McConnell:
I applaud the efforts being made to investigate the Biden family over their business dealings, Dr. Anthony Fauci over the origins of the Covid-19 virus, and John Kerry over his climate change agenda.
But aside from John Kerry’s climate change agenda, he should be questioned on the following matters:
- If the wounds he received while serving in the Vietnam War were the result of enemy fire, friendly fire, or were self-inflicted.
- His involvement with the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, if the account he gave about his war record in Vietnam was fabricated, and the “war crimes” his fellow veterans claimed to have witnessed when testifying before Congress but then refused to cooperate with investigators from the Department of Defense.
- His trip to Paris during the last years of the Vietnam War, in which he participated in the Paris Peace Talks with the North Vietnamese and the Provisional Revolutionary Government (an arm of the North Vietnamese), actions that are violations of both the Uniform Code of Military Justice and the Logan Act, since Kerry was not authorized to negotiate with the enemy.
- Kerry shutting down Congressional investigations as to whether or not American POWs are still lingering in Vietnamese prisons, in order to pursue the normalization of relations between the United States and Vietnam. The end result was Colliers International being able to develop infrastructure throughout Vietnam. The CEO of Colliers International at the time was C. Stewart Forbes, a cousin of John Kerry.
- The Iran Nuclear Deal that Kerry pursued while serving as Secretary of State during the Obama Administration- a deal that is illegal.
- Kerry proclaiming the end of the era of the Monroe Doctrine, which has resulted in Iranian saber-rattling throughout Latin America.
- Kerry interfering with the Trump Administration’s decision to withdraw from the Iran Nuclear Deal, and thus undermining the Trump Administration’s foreign policy despite the fact that Kerry was a private citizen. Such actions are also a violation of the Logan Act.
In addition, I believe both Barack Obama and George Soros should receive Congressional subpoenas and be questioned over their alleged involvement in a Shadow Government with the goal of undermining the policies of the Trump Administration.
Thank you for your consideration.
Andrew J. Linn
I encourage everyone out there to send a similar letter to their Representatives and Senators.