Coffee was sprayed on screens all across this great land yesterday morning, as Americans woke up to the news that Texas congress-creature Sheila Jackson Lee, a vicious racist and a deranged, power-mad communist beast (known widely as “the meanest member of the House” and “the worst boss on Capitol Hill”) who has publicly called the Tea Party the modern-day KKK, has been recommended by the Congressional Black Caucus to fill outgoing DHS director Janet Napolitano’s pumps.
True story. CBC chairwoman Marcia Fudge (D-OH) formally made the recommendation to president Trayvon Hussein Obama earlier this month, but the news didn’t really break until the internet basically started exploding hysterically over the revelation Monday afternoon.
At first, it took awhile for people to verify that the news item wasn’t satire a la The Onion, Iowahawk, or The People’s Cube. But now that we see that the black democrat racist mob in congress is apparently serious about it, how should we prepare for the remote possibility that Obama might actually pick Jackson-Lee for the job, and somehow get her confirmed?
There are several ways we could cope with such an unlikely contingency:
1. *Run.* Move to Canada, and/or just swarm across their border invasion-style if the Nork government objects to a massive tidal wave of WASPs seeking refuge. There are still lots of white people there and English is still spoken in most areas. Sure, there are big problems with such a plan, but what other options do we have? Mexico? Oh, okay, I guess there are other options…
2. *Stay and fight.* Um, how realistic is this as a strategy? We haven’t really tried it in reaction to any of the other abominations of political treachery unfolding non-stop over recent years and months (case in point: Eric Holder is still AG), so what makes anyone think we’ll suddenly be about forceful, effective resistance over yet another one? Most of the people who actually understand and care about the true founding principles of our nation are too old, too medicated, and too stable in their lives and livelihoods to put it all on the line in the streets, like the Left often does. Recommended but not likely. (on second thought, see #10 below)
3. *Commit mass suicide. *Not recommended.
4. *Assassination/s. *Who said anything about that? Also not officially recommended, by the way.
5. *Go underground. *Many of us already sort of are. Let’s leave it at that, as far as that concept. Those who know what I mean, know what I mean.
6. *Grovel. *Most patriotic conservatives already do this to a greater or lesser extent, whether they know/admit it or not. Not recommended unless faced with overwhelming, grave economic and/or physical consequences for opposing Leftist tyranny, as unfortunately many of us are on a daily basis.