As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Muslims Decide To FIGHT Russians In A Street Brawl … That Was A BAD Idea
- BOOM: Check Out These 8 Stupid EU Regulations The Brits Just BONFIRED
- HEY, POLLYANNA: Check Out The WEAPONS Cache Just Confiscated At MOSQUE
- WATCH: TransGender Dude Gets CONFRONTED For Soliciting ’14yr. Old Girl’ ONLINE
- Massive Rally AGAINST Islam In France But You’d NEVER Know It If You Watch CNN
- FBI DEFIES OBAMA: Releases FULL Transcript Of #Orlando Terrorists 911 Call (Here It Is)
- WATCH: Hilarious Music Video SPOOFING The Obamas Has 12 MILLION Views