As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- The 4 Thugs Busted For Smashing Statue Have 1 Sick Thing In Common
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- TAXPAYERS: Should These WELFARE Brats Go To Prison For Food Stamp FRAUD?
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic