As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PATRIOTS: Hillary Says, ‘Public Has NO Right To Know Who’s FUNDING DNC Convention’ — Do YOU Agree?
- #BlackLivesMatter Is Being SUED — You Will LOVE Who Is Behind It
- WATCH: Donald Trump’s “THE SNAKE” Video Is Going VIRAL in Europe (Guess Who HATES This?)
- BREAKING: Obama Celebrates MUSLIM Holiday For 1st Time At The WH – Does This OFFEND You?
- THE HILLARY CONDOM: This Meme Is MELTING The Internet! (Hillary HATES It, So SHARE It)
- HILARIOUS: Guess Who Just ENDORSED Trump?! Obama Will HATE This
- DEAR TRUMP HATERS: If Trump Is ‘Evil’ Then WHY Are His Kids So AWESOME?