As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- MADONNA’S ‘ASHAMED’ SHE’S AN AMERICAN: ‘ Are You ASHAMED She’s An American?
- Trump Dumps $4B Air Force 1 Because Of WASTE – Would HILLARY Do That?
- PUSSIFICATION: Company CANCELS Christmas Party Because Trump DUSTED The Hildebeest