As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- QUESTION: What If YOU Were A Cop And A Muslim With Ties to ISIS SPIT On You?
- QUESTION: Do You AGREE With Trump That Rosie O’Donnell’s A DISGUSTING Pig?
- BOOM: Baltimore Cops Have a SURPRISE For Freddie Gray RACE-BAITER, AG Marilyn Mosby
- MUST SEE: Welfare Brat Threatens to KILL Trump and Start WAR If He Takes Away FOOD STAMPS
- VIDEO: Trump-Sign Stealing Idiot Gets Confronted by LOGICAL Ass-Kicking (He NEVER Saw This Coming!)
- BREAKING: Trump NOW Has Enough Delegates To CLINCH Nomination
- WATCH: IRS Employee Makes STUNNING Confession On LIVE TV, Leaving Host SPEECHLESS