As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- FYI: Here’s ‘The Woman’ Who Brought O’Reilly Down
- VIRAL: Prisoner Makes An AMAZING Great Escape
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- This Lady Says, ‘Hannity Hit On Her’ – Sean’s RESPONSE Is Going VIRAL!
- BOOM! Guess What Happens When FERAL HOGS Collide With ISIS
- BREAKING: What Happened To Little Girl In A ‘SANCTUARY STATE’ Is The Stuff Of NIGHTMARES