As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- Beyoncé Is FURIOUS After Seeing THIS In the Sky at Her Concert…You’ll LOVE IT
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- Terrorists Try To BLOCK Traffic … One Driver Didn’t Put Up With Their CRAP
- I LOVE IT: Suicide Bomber Gets WHACKED In One Of The COOLEST Ways Imaginable
- WATCH: Thug Takes HOSTAGE, What A Cop Did Will Make You Shout, ‘BOOM’ (GRAPHIC)
- HAJJI GO BOOM!: Watch Terrorist Try To Ride Hoverboard Wearing A Suicide Vest
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- MUSLIMS ARE OFFENDED AT NATIONAL ANTHEM: They Say It’s Forcing Them To….
- Navy SEAL Killed by ISIS…But Obama’s Reaction To It Is DISGUSTING
- WATCH: Trump Has 11-Word Message to Mexico’s Apologetic President About The WALL
- #BlackLivesMatter Bullsh*t Just CRUSHED Their Student Enrollment, Parents Don’t TRUST This University
- WATCH: Cruz TRYING To Hold Carly’s Hand Will Haunt You To The GRAVE
- This Dude Thought He Was SLICK — Until His ‘Victim’ Grabbed His HAND (VIDEO)
- BOOM: Target Makes BIG Announcement On Bathroom BROUHAHA
- Paul Ryan SLAMS Trump … And The Donald HITS BACK
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- VIRAL: Black Chick Starts A Fight, Ends Up LOSING Her Leg After Getting …