The mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, admitted in a press conference on the violent protestors in response to the death of Freddy Gray that they gave the protestors extra space in case they wanted to be destructive. Her comments are at around the 7:30 mark. Welcome to Obamaland.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Look Who Hillary’s Blaming For Charlottesville Riots
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone
- Liberals Are Now Going After This President’s Statue – Unbelievable!
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?